Saturday 25 August 2012

My Fourth Day in Swat Valley

Having one of the most beautiful Saturdays of my life,
feeling fresh after a deep sleep last night,
ate a boiled egg and paratha in breakfast,
have drunk three NesVita so far.

It had been raining since dawn,
a beautiful sight to begin the day,
I took two pictures from the lobby,
still cloudy,
listening to Ustad Amanat Ali Khan,
"dil main meethay meethay dard kay phool khilay
 phir yaadon ki hawa chali, phir sham hoi",
kiya baat hay!
and just received the calls from Karachi, Iqbal Bhai and my friend Shubnum,
wanted to know if everything is ok.

The Swat Valley is much bigger than I thought,
it has areas spread far and high in mountains.
I'm still undecided if I should stay in Mingorah or move to Silgram or Kalam,
or may be just keep traveling until I see the entire region,
I have a dream to be at Lake Saif-ul-Mulook, someday.

Mingorah is quite expensive for being the main city to other areas,
same is the case with the capital city of Saidu Sharif right across the river.

So many options and tough decisions to make.
May Allah (SWT) help me to make the right decision.
I'm already feeling relaxed after listening to Baji's dream of me being in Swat written in white on a green fabric.
So, I leave it to God Almighty, The Most Kind, The Most Beneficent.




raining in the morning in Mingorah


No comments:

Post a Comment